Your usage of this website and any service offered by Foru.ms, LLC ("Foru.ms", "us", "our", "we") constitutes an understanding and acceptance of the Terms of Service ("ToS") outlined on this page. If you are entering into this agreement on behalf of a company or other legal entity, you must have the legal authority to represent the entity, and all other users accessing our services on behalf of the entity. The pronouns "you" and "your" in the conditions below represent the individual or entity agreeing to be bound by these terms. If you do not agree with any of the conditions outlined on this page, you must not accept the ToS and may not use any services offered by Foru.ms.
These ToS will be periodically updated to reflect any changes to the service. Your continued use of the service shall constitute consent to these changes. This document was last updated on March 27th, 2015.
- Each Foru.ms account must be registered, owned and accessed by the same living human being.
- Each human being may only own a single Foru.ms account.
- Personal information tied to each account must be valid and accurate.
- The owner of an account is responsible for securing their credentials and preventing others from accessing the account.
- Account owners must be at least 13 years of age.
- Account owners are responsible for all activity on the account.
- Account owners agree not to engage in any illegal activity, including trademark and copyright violations.
- Accounts found to violate these ToS will be closed at our discretion.
Payments, Plan Changes, Refunds
- All paid plans require a valid credit card to be kept on file.
- All paid plans are billed in advance on a monthly basis and will start immediately when a plan change is initiated.
- No refunds will be provided for partial months.
- Advertisements may be displayed on forums on the free trial plan, or for any pageviews that exceed your plan's allowance.
- All prices are exclusive of any applicable taxes, levies and/or duties. You are responsible for payment of any such applicable fees due based on your jurisdiction.
- Plan changes or cancellations may be performed, with no questions asked, in the control panel. You are solely responsible for ensuring that your desired actions have been performed. For security reasons, plans cannot be changed or cancelled by mail, email or telephone.
- The account owner is personally responsible for settling any outstanding balance on the account.
- Plan downgrades and cancellations may result in loss of content and you are responsible for creating appropriate backups beforehand.
- We may, at our discretion, terminate your account at any time. In such an event, a refund may be provided for the current month depending on the circumstances, at our sole discretion.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- You understand that Foru.ms uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- You expressly understand and agree that Foru.ms shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Foru.ms has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of Foru.ms to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Foru.ms and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and Foru.ms (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).